Every second out in the nature is precious. Dosen't matter if you go for a long climb or just go out to make some coffee as long as you do whats make you happy, there is something out there for everyone.
As a result of growing up in northen Sweden I’ve been enjoying the wildlife as long as I can remember. Rock climbing, mountaineering, ice climbing and ski touring is beautiful in so different ways all around the world, but by spending a lot of time in the mountain areas of northen Sweden and Norway you see the beauty in the untouched. It is truly amazing to be out where man left no footprints and one of the most important things to leave it that way for more people to pass by in the future.
For me, spending time in the outdoors is the meaning of life. By exploring our nature and our world you also explore every part of yourself. And except for myself, inspire and involve others to also realize what the outdoors have to offer is an ambition I'd love to share.
- Skitouring, ice climbing, rock climbing, mountaineeing
- Certified rock assistant instructor by Svenska Klätterförbundet
- Educated Outdoor-guide by IKSU Frilufts
- Rock climbing companion rescue course 1 and 2 by Svenska Klätterförbundet
- Avalanche Skills Training 1 & 2, by Canadian Avalanche Association
- National ski high school 2008-2012 (x-country)